background

Monday, November 11, 2013

Nuby Embossed Section Plate (2pack) REVIEW!

I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product. All opinions expressed are my own
 
 
 
The Nuby embossed Section plate is a favorite in our household. These plates are very convenient and perfect for our 1.5 year old. The Nuby Section plates are made of a durable plastic material that is (as always) BPA free and dishwasher/microwave safe. I like that these plates are the perfect size for toddler meals. They come in 2 packs and can be purchased in a variety of colors.
 
The Nuby embossed Section plate can be purchased at Amazon.com
 
I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product. All opinions expressed are my own
 

No comments:

Post a Comment