background

Friday, March 15, 2013

Boba 3g Carrier Review!

Boba Family
My little guy (8 months old- 23lbs!) has always wanted to be super close to me at all times. I was beginning to think that I would never get my daily chores done at the rate I was going. I was then introduced to the Boba 3g Carrier. Previously I used a baby K'tan wrap when he was smaller but it never seemed very comfortable for me. I honestly don't know how I survived without a Boba! The Boba 3g has truly been a life saver for us. Channing loves riding on my front or back in this carrier. He fits so well and looks incredibly comfortable in the Boba. I am now able to get my chores done plus more!



Boba 3G is designed for babies and toddlers approximately 7 to 45 pounds. It is made of 100% cotton. It comes with a removable sleeping hood and removable foot straps. It can be used in a front carry and back carry and adjusts to an infant carrier without an extra insert.

When Channing hit about 6 months old, he decided that he never wanted to be in his stroller when we were out and about and that he'd rather be held. As many of you moms probably know, this makes shopping a bit hard to do with no free hands. After I was introduced to the Boba 3g, I now reach for it every time we head into the store. We have honestly been using it a ton more than our stroller.

The Boba 3g Carrier is amazingly comfortable and incredibly easy to put on and adjust. It's as simple as clipping the waist belt, loading baby, pulling up the arm straps and hooking the chest strap. After that you can make a few simple strap adjustments and your good to go! I absolutely love that the waist strap can be adjusted on both sides. This makes it very easy to adjust because you can pull both straps at the same time to get the perfect fit.

Another one of my favorite features of the Boba is that it has built in pockets that make storing your cell phone, money, keys etc an easy task! I also love that it has a snap that will hold your purse strap in place.
Boba Carrier 3G
The Boba is made of very high quality materials and is truly built to last. My only complaint is that I ordered the all black carrier and it picks up lint very badly. I am always having to use a lint roller to wipe it off. This is a very minor problem in my opinion and it doesn't bother me much. If I were to order another one, I would probably order one of the fun print options! I chose the all black because I thought I would have a better chance of talking my husband into using the carrier this way. My thinking was right and he totally loves the Boba as well.

Channing almost routinely will fall asleep when I have him in the Boba for any length of time. The Boba works wonders for us when Channing is a little fussy or if he is fighting his sleep. He is in the 95th% for his height and weight and I believe that the Boba is perfect for him. We tried on an Ergo carrier and I would have to say the Boba fit him a lot better and appeared more comfortable for him.

We received the Boba Teething Pads with our Boba and I couldn't be more thankful. I wondered to myself if these were really necessary. Channing is constantly chewing or sucking on these pads while he is in the carrier. I love that these teething pads attach around the straps with snaps instead of Velcro. I wish that they came in fun colors or designs!

For more information please visit their site by clicking Here!

I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product. All opinions expressed are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment