background

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nuby Gum-eez Review

The Nuby Gum-eez first teether has come in very handy for us during the last several weeks as Channing entered the early stages of teething. This teether comes in a variety of bright colors and looks similar to a pacifier but it has a wider tip that is textured that provides relief for sore gums. This teether is great because your baby doesn't have to have good eye-hand coordination to use it. I also love that it has a hygenic cap for when the teether is not in use. Channing loves his Nuby Gum-eez teether. It's especially great for when we are on the go! I highly recommend this as a first teether for all babies!
These teethers are made of medical grade silicone, which is 100% BPA Free.Gum-eez™ First Teether™

 I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product. All opinions expressed are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment