background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Nuby IcyBite Teether Review

Picture of IcyBite™ Teether
The Nuby IcyBite Teether is filled with a special PurICE gel that actually stays longer colder than other teethers that are filled with water. This teether is designed to be placed in the refridgerator and than offered to baby. Channing loved the coldness of this teether against his gums.


This teether has multiple textures on the surface and is offered in several different colors.


Channing was able to hold onto this teether but not quite as well as the Nuby Silicone Teether! I wish that Nuby offered this item in a handy reusable case (similar to the Nuby Silicone Teether). I don't like the idea of sitting it in the refrigerator and then handing it to baby. I tried to fit this teether in the Nuby Silicone Teether case but it was slightly too big!
(Filled with PurICE Gel)



I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product. All opinions expressed are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment