background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I am an Official Nuby Mommy Blogger (Mom-To-Be)!


Today is the official launch of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program! I am very happy to say that I was one of the LUCKY mommy's-to-be to be selected to work one on one with Nuby.

Over the next several months, I will be giving updates about my pregnancy, the arrival of our sweet baby boy and the fun moments and milestones that we experiance as first time parents! I will also be getting to use great Nuby products and I will be able to share my thoughts and experience with these items.

As a Nuby Mommy Blogger, I will be volunteering my time at various events/organizations every so often and will be sharing the fun with all of you along the way!

 
I have been working with the ladies of the Nuby Social Media Team for several weeks now to get everything  ready for the big launch. I cannot praise them enough for how great of a team they are! They are truly some of the most down-to-earth people I have ever met and I continue to be impressed by how great of a company Nuby is! I am very excited to be working with them and hope that you enjoy reading my posts over the next several months!
Our little "Fur Baby" (Rambo) thinks that all of the new baby gear/baby's room is his...
He has a big surprise in store!

I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Our little guy could be here any day now!
It's an overwhelming feeling to think that I'll be holding him in my arms any time now. I can't wait to hear his first cries and to see what he looks like and to watch him grow every day! I've been very blessed with an easy pregnancy and have enjoyed it thoroughly but can't wait for his big arrival! I have a doctors appointment today.
Wish me luck!


a moment in my tummy...
a LIFETIME in my heart!

I did not receive any compensation for this post,
although as part of this program,
I may recieve items to sample or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment